“Crazy Cat Homes” Photo Contest is now CLOSED. It ended May 05 2014.
“Crazy Cat Homes” photo book first & second edition are now available to buy online
“Crazy Cat Homes” Photo Contest
Seeking Top 30 funniest cats on the planet!
LoveCATS’ Photo Book 2014 “Crazy Cat Homes” will be featuring some funny shots of your cat (s) doing crazy stuff around the house or maybe sleeping in akward positions… Cats are comedians by nature, so no need to force them to do anything they would not do naturaly…
Your email MUST include the following :
- YOUR CAT’s PHOTO ** (send your jpg image as an ATTACHMENT)
- YOUR CAT’S NAME & AGE
- YOUR FULL NAME
- YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
- YOUR CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
You MUST also include the following AUTHORIZATION STATEMENT
Please copy & paste the text [in brakets] onto your email message
[ I authorize LoveCATSworld.com to make use of my cat (s) photo(s) for commercial purposes therefore NO copyrights will be infringed and no copyright revenue can be eventually claimed at any given time, once my photo(s) has/have been submitted.]
May 5th 2014
Please read carefully
1. By submitting your cat (s) photo(s) including authorization statement (as shown above) you are unequivocally authorizing LoveCATS to use your photo(s) for commercial purposes.
2. By submitting your cat (s) photo(s) you agree to participate in this contest and you are completely aware that at least one of your photos may eventually be selected to be featured in our commercial project.
3. It is fully understood by you that although your name will be credited as the intellectual owner of the entry, NO copyrights are being infringed by LoveCATS therefore NO copyright revenue can be claimed at any given time, once your photo(s) has/have been submitted.
4. LoveCATS will make commercial use of all selected entries for one single project: A photo book, both print and digital version (e-book).
5. LoveCATS will NOT make commercial use of your photos to create any merchandising such as: t-shirts, mugs or any other commercial item.
6. LoveCATS may eventually use selected entries for promotional purposes at LoveCATS facebook page and official website lovecatsworld.com
Your email subject should read your CAT’s name & country.
e.g.: Garfield from Canada
Entries must be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The selected entries will be featured in LoveCATS Book – First Edition.
Looking forward to receiving your photos!
Here are some fun ideas!
Not sure about photo size and resolution? Click here for some tips