Natural Cat Treats
It’s a good template for biscuit treats for cats; feel free to substitute your cat’s favorite ingredient (say, tuna or bonito flakes) for the catnip.
- 1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1-1/2 tsp. organic catnip
- 1/3 cup dry milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbs. melted butter
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 1 large egg
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients and mix to form dough.
4. Roll out, adding more flour if needed, and cut into squares or small shapes.
5. Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and cool completely. Store in an airtight container, or freeze and thaw as need