All cats are beautiful by nature, but some of them are simply gorgeous! Seeking Top 26 most gorgeous cats on the planet.
Enter LoveCATS 2016 Calendar Contest NOW!
LoveCATS’ 2016 Calendar will be featuring cats that rank beyond gorgeous!
Will your kitty (or kitties) be featured in our 2016 calendars?
Here’s what you need to do in order to submit your entry:
2953 x 2362 pixels *
*Not sure about size? Click here for some tips!
*NOTE: Any scanned, retouched, blown, blurred or pixelated photo will be discarded.
Your email MUST include the following :
- YOUR CAT (s) PHOTO ** (send your jpg image as an ATTACHMENT)
- YOUR CAT’S NAME & AGE
- YOUR FULL NAME
- YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
- YOUR CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
**NOTE: If you have more than one cat and you want them all to participate, you will have to submit each photo separately.
You MUST also include the following AUTHORIZATION STATEMENT
Please copy & paste the text [in brakets] onto your email message
[ I authorize LoveCATSworld.com to make use of my cat (s) photo(s) for commercial purposes therefore NO copyrights will be infringed and no copyright revenue can be eventually claimed at any given time, once my photo(s) has/have been submitted.]
November 20th 2015
Please read carefully
1. By submitting your cat (s) photo(s) including authorization statement (as shown above) you are unequivocally authorizing LoveCATS to use your photo(s) for commercial purposes.
2. By submitting your cat (s) photo(s) you agree to participate in this contest and you are completely aware that at least one of your photos may eventually be selected to be featured in our commercial project.
3. It is fully understood by you that although your name will be credited as the intellectual owner of the entry, NO copyrights are being infringed by LoveCATS therefore NO copyright revenue can be claimed at any given time, once your photo(s) has/have been submitted.
4. LoveCATS will make commercial use of all selected entries for one single project: A wall calendarand and a Weekly Planner.
5. LoveCATS will NOT make commercial use of your photos to create any merchandising such as: t-shirts, mugs or any other commercial item.
6. LoveCATS may eventually use selected entries for promotional purposes at LoveCATS facebook page and official website lovecatsworld.com
Your email subject should read your CAT’s name & country.
e.g.: Joe from England
Entries must be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The selected entries will be featured in LoveCATS 2016 Calendar & Weekly Planner – (every year we print 2 or 3 different editions of each)
Calendars will be available to be purchased online by the end of November so that this year you can include them in your Christmas shopping list!